Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SoundBite® - New Year's


I know all of you ppl are prolly gettin ready for New Year's Eve and here is a little something from me to get you in the proper mood for tonite.

I've decided to call it SoundBite® from now on. Let me know what you think of the mix in the comments section and also lsiten to my previous mix tomorrow on Di.FM Radio.


Tracklist:


1. Bio - Bioniq

2. Karmina - Wonder 21 (Matherw Jonson 21 Roses MiX)

3. Tigerskin - Deep Contemplation

4. Phunklarique & Dejonka - Contrail (Amir Remix)

5. Ludovic Vendi - Push (Original MiX)

6. Mathias Meyer & Patlac - Salt City (Nick Curly RemiX)

7. DJ Flex - No Problemo

8. Audiofly - Aperently So

9. John Dahlback - Ooh Oh I E (Sebo K. Remix)

10. From Karaoke To Stardom - Do You Speak In Glitch

11. Anthony Collins - Face It

12. Matt Star - Anin For Nina



Be safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!