Friday, February 6, 2009

SoundBite ver. 002 (February 2009)




Hello kids!
I hope ya'all doin well in this chill time of the year.
I know, I know, only for some of us, others reside in the tropics ;))

Here comes the second mix of the Soundbite Series - only for those of you that are old enough to listen to this sh*t of course!

Make sure you fasten your seatbelts, get a nice drink or whatever and don't let anyone Interrupt your journey to this higher dimension.

Comments (relevant or irrelevant) are greatly appreciated and next time I see you I'll buy you a beer...or two!


Tracklist:


01. Tadeo - Virgo (Original Mix)

02. Solomun - No Comment

03. Corrugated Tunnel - 2nd Thoughts (Original Mix)

04. Lemon Popsicle - Lift Down (Original Mix)

05. Roberto Bardini - Obsession

06. Digital Report - Baccara

07. Worthy - Ah Chord (Original MiX)

08. Nick Curly - Silom

09. Hugo & Daniele Papini - Arduer

10. Pawas - Niceness

11. Seva K - Warm Me